Thursday, January 13, 2005

Power Failure again!!!!

At the beginning I thought only Shah Alam was affected. I had a wonderful hot lunch(that means quite literally) and with sweats dripping like tap water....... then Adiba came to my rescue....

As I was driving past Kelana Jaya area, I saw petrol stations with notices that says can't pump fuel. Saw LRT train stuck quarter way before reaching platform of KJ station. Pity all those passengers. Traffic lites all gone. So driving was a little chaotic & dangerous. Post offices can't operate. ( was there earlier) . So did the atm machines...... neither my cellular phone worked...the network congested like hell.....

Then came the break news from Hitz FM, some power station failure in klang affected souhtern half of Malaysia...........and I thought whole nation were held hostage again due to problematic TNB....... had that bad experience during 1996 major blackout. Had to walk on KTM track for couples of KM.........

Somebody would be fired......like Tan Sri Ani Arope............ Could Che Khalib be made responsible now? We'll wait and see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home